First Trip to Regina
Today was Chloe's first trip to Regina. Kathy and I went over earlier to meet Eva and Gary King from Winnipeg this morning and went out for lunch. We then met the kids at Winners. Brett took our vehicle with Kevin, Beckie and Chloe.. (We have out grown or should say there is to many of us now in the family to go in one vhicle... time for a "bus"). Then to the Cornwall Center, supper at Red Lobster and the ritual of ending the day at Chapters/Starbucks before heading home. I must say that this was a Chloe shopping day as I think all the bags where of little baby girl clothes. Brett, Kevin and I took turns pushing the stroller, but I have come to the conclusion that Brett enjoys it the most as it has become a "Chick Magnet".. seems every young girl (older to) has to tell him what a cute and beautiful baby he has, which his reply is " I am the uncle, I'm not married"....Chloe was so good today, she was altert, then slept as we strolled and of course needed to eat a couple of times and then more sleeping. We have noticed that she changes everyday.
Beckie will celebrate her first "Mothers Day" tommorow and how fortunate Chloe is to have a wonderful mother like Beckie (and Dad to.. but his day is coming) Pictures of the days outfit will be posted later. This Grandparent thing is a pretty good thing...LY
Beckie will celebrate her first "Mothers Day" tommorow and how fortunate Chloe is to have a wonderful mother like Beckie (and Dad to.. but his day is coming) Pictures of the days outfit will be posted later. This Grandparent thing is a pretty good thing...LY





1 Comments:
Well I am surprised that there is no comments to this posting and especially the picture. I think that picture is priceless seeing Chloe dressed in her jeans and jacket at age 3 weeks old.
I have lived through the day when a three week old baby was wrapped tightly in a receiving blanket with the top flap of the blanket covering the face so not to get a draft and dressed in a long nighty or sleepers. However this is now 2007 and times have changed.
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home