Becoming Alert
Not even 48 hours in the outside world and Chloe is becoming fairly alert. We noticed today that she was reacting to sounds and had her eyes more open . It was good to see Beckie feeling better also. She got her IV off today and was able to get up and walk around and more time with Chloe today feeding her, etc. GG Young came to be with Beckie most of the day and later Gr. Fowler came and held the baby while Beckie was able to walk in the hall. Kevin is off to be with them for the next five days, his company gives them a three day parent leave and it works in with the weekend. Here are our latest photos courtsey of Uncle Brett and dont forget to check out Chloe's album of todays picture that Brett took,below.




1 Comments:
I just love the last picture, I posted it on our blog this A.M.
Yes she is alert, not to mention beautiful----.
I thoroughly enjoyed my day (6hrs or so)yesterday with both Chloe and Beckie, I guess some would say "a little bonding time".What ever it was I'm looking forward to doing it again.
GG
Post a Comment
<< Home