Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa! She is beautiful and we know she will be so very loved! I look forward to seeing you in this new role, as I know you will be amazing grandparents. We have seen the kindness and love you have shown to our children over the years, and knew when this day came, it would come so naturally to both of you. Please give Kevin and Beckie our best, as we will wait until after they are out of the hospital to see them. Enjoy your family time together and congratulations again on your blessed arrival!
1 Comments:
Congratulations, Grandma and Grandpa! She is beautiful and we know she will be so very loved! I look forward to seeing you in this new role, as I know you will be amazing grandparents. We have seen the kindness and love you have shown to our children over the years, and knew when this day came, it would come so naturally to both of you. Please give Kevin and Beckie our best, as we will wait until after they are out of the hospital to see them. Enjoy your family time together and congratulations again on your blessed arrival!
Post a Comment
<< Home