Sunday, March 04, 2007

Waiting for the Baby




Well over the weekend Kevin and Beckie got the baby's room to just about where they want it. As you can see everything is in place , even to Mickey there to do the greeting when the baby arrives home. All everyone is doing now is waiting.... and waiting patiently (for some). Though it is still some 8 weeks away we do hope that the baby does not arrive to early. Great Room though.

2 Comments:

At 8:24 PM, Blogger Maxine said...

Looks like you are definitely going into the baby business!! How fun. I just keep putting baby pics on as my screen saver and every time I open the computer I just stop and smile and say "I love my babies!" I have it bad. And I LOVE being Grandma.

 
At 9:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What can we do to make the 8 weeks go by faster?? I know the longer we wait the healthier it will be but I am an impatient person.

Brett

 

Post a Comment

<< Home