Here is a very intersting pair of photos. Here is Beckie in her coming home from the hospital outfit and here is Chloe wearing here Mom's outfit some 25 years later. Can you figure out who is the Mom?
You nearly had me stumped on this one, and maybe you have, if this is Beckie and Chloe they look more alike than I thought. However my guess is; Beckie in the bottom photo and Chloe the first one. I sure would hate to admit I'm not sure, anyway I'll eat crow if I'm wrong, Mom
1 Comments:
You nearly had me stumped on this one, and maybe you have, if this is Beckie and Chloe they look more alike than I thought. However my guess is; Beckie in the bottom photo and Chloe the first one. I sure would hate to admit I'm not sure, anyway I'll eat crow if I'm wrong,
Mom
Post a Comment
<< Home