Official Disney Shareholder
Chloe and of course her Mom, Dad and Uncle Brett where over for Saturday supper tonight. I had not seen her since Wednesday evening and of course noticed how much she has grown in 13 days. Tonight was the first time I got to feed her and of course got the "big" burp and then of course she went to sleep for most of the evening. It is interesting to notice her expressions and then to see that she is alert to voices and sounds. Of course she got to share in the usual DisneyWorld video that we watched.
As a gift from Kathy and I , I bought Chloe a share of the Disney Company. She is an offficial shareholder with all the rights and priviledges (which is not much now) but hopefully she will be able in her lifetime see the value go up and hopefully have it split a number of times as I have had the fortune of it doing. She will wear her "Mickey Ears" with pride.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home