Thursday, January 04, 2007

Once we where 4 Now we are 5 and one on the way

Hard to believe but Kathy and I will become grandparents the end of April. Kevin and Beckie and all of us (Great Grandparents to be) and of course Uncle Brett are looking forward to the safe arrival of a "little one". That again to is something that I knew would happen but again reality has set in. Catch the information as it unfolds on this website but also on Kevin and Beckie's new family website at http://kevbeckmartin.blogspot.com Beckie has created this to keep us all informed. You will notice I have placed it as a link on the right hand side. 2007 is now here and we have something to look forward to. It is true that with all the things that took place in our lives last year with the good times and the sad, that we anticapte all the things that life has to give us. We are truly blessed.

1 Comments:

At 5:01 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do what I did ..shop for toys :-)
Seriously, I know that you and Kathy will be great at "grandparents' and Brett? ...Oh, it goes without saying........... Stephen sure likes being Uncle!
Stan and Maxine

 

Post a Comment

<< Home