Looking alot like Christmas





For many years my kids have thought of me as the "scrooge" when it gets time to get the decorations out. The truth is as I get older it is nice to have the "festive" things out, maybe to help one get into the mood. However I do think that in the years to come this time of year will be fun all over again as little ones anticipate the fun at this time of year. This last week our tradition of setting up the tree with all of us together took place on Tuesday and with the addition of Kevin joining us they got it up. I did my usual: set the tree up, plugged it in and then sat back with my hot chocolate and watched. They do a good job. Now as the days get closer to the 25th I am sure that the "present elf" will being making an appearance.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home