A Promise Made.. a promise kept



Last year Brett ran in the local 5km and 10km run (he of course does the 10km). When it was over Beckie began to say she was going to run in it next year (2009). I told her if she ran I would run to.. not thinking. She has been committed to her running as much as she can with being a wife, Mom and teacher. She has done well and was ready for this race... so I guess I better get ready to.Brett has been an inspiration to us all and it was a honour and priviledge to get to run with my kids. Of course Chloe was there to cheer us on as was Kathy, Kevin , Papa and Granny. Guess we will see who will be running next year.





1 Comments:
I am a little late at commenting on the day. I was quite proud of my family (Lew, Brett and Beckie)and am thankful we were able to see you all take part.
Love the pictures as they truly tell the story.
Post a Comment
<< Home